KDE Direct 700 Series Performance Boom Support Assembly
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Ultra-Strength Carbon Fiber Matrix (U.S.A. Produced)
Models: all ALIGN TREX 700, Outrage Velocity 90, Kasama Srimok 90, and other high-performance 700-class Electric and 90-class Nitro series helicopters. See Design Geometry Diagram for overall dimensions and installation reference for adaptability into other brands and series. Design utilizes M4 mounting holes and identical length to the ALIGN TREX 700 series tail boom supports (replacement for stock Align part #HN7055A).
Note: the KDE Direct 700 Series Performance Boom Support Assembly encompasses a series of specialized design features targeted at preventing the problematic loosening and resultant failure (telescoping) of the critical Tail Boom Support of the 700-class Electric and 90-class Nitro helicopters. Due to the caustic and high-frequency vibration environment of RC helicopters, these upgrades are a necessary enhancement to maintain the structural integrity and performance of the helicopter tail mechanics and control. The Boom Support Assemblies are produced and assembled 100% in the U.S.A.; including the highest-quality, ultra-strength carbon fiber tubes manufactured in the U.S.A. to yield high-stiffness and lightweight characteristics.
• Two (2) KDE Direct 700 Series Performance Boom Support Assemblies
• Four (4) KDE Direct 700 Series Aluminum Performance Boom Support Rod Ends
• Two (2) KDE Direct 700 Series UTS Carbon-Fiber Matrix Tubes 0.240" O.D., 0.150" I.D.
• Four (4) 6-32 x 0.625" Socket Head Set Screws (Grade 8 BP Alloy Steel)
• Four (4) M2.5 x 0.45 x 12 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
• Four (4) M2.5 x 0.45 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 30 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)