KDE Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 for T-Rex 550
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: all ALIGN TREX 550E (V1/V2) series (replaces stock Align part #H55014).
Note: the Thrusted Metal Bearing Block V2 design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and
autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. New "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability.
- Two (2) TREX 550 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10 x 19 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10 x 18 x 5.5 mm
- Two (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1 x 14 x 1 mm
- Eight (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 14 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)